The MMA is the world’s leading global non-profit trade association comprised of more than 800 member companies, from nearly fifty countries around the world. Our members hail from every faction of the mobile marketing ecosystem including brand marketers, agencies, mobile technology platforms, media companies, operators and others.
The MMA’s mission is to accelerate the transformation and innovation of marketing through mobile, driving business growth with closer and stronger consumer engagement. For more information, please visit www.mmaglobal.com.
Anchoring the MMA’s mission are four core pillars:
Additionally MMA committees work collaboratively to develop and advocate global best practices and lead standards development.
MMA UK Board of Directors:
- Stephen Upstone | Founder & CEO| LoopMe (Chair)
- Claire Valoti| Head of Agency Relations UK| Facebook (Vice Chair)
- Adrian McDonald| VP International Bus Dev & Strategy| Widespace
- Alex Klose| Head of Marketing| IMImobile
- Britta Anderson| Senior Manager Digital Marketing EU| Coca Cola Enterprises
- Chris Minas| Co-Founder & Managing Director| Nimbletank
- James Collier| Managing Director EMEA| AdTruth
- Jide Sobo| Head of Mobile| MEC
- Matt Brocklehurst| Product Marketing| Mobile Advertising| Google
- Mick Rigby| CEO| Yodel Mobile
- Nigel Clarkson| Commercial Director| Weve
- Pratick Thakrar| Managing Director| Inspired Mobile
- Paul O’Grady| Senior Communications Planning Manager| Unilever
- Simon Birkenhead| CEO| Axonix
- Victor Malachard | CEO and co-founder| byyd Tech (Adfonic)